Login Does Not Appear HelpProblem:
When parents try to load the Parent Portal login page, they get an error message like shown below.
This error is commonly caused by not having the address correct in the address bar at the top of your browser. There are common errors to consider during the typing of the Parent Portal address below:
These errors are listed below in order of commonality
- Check for the "s" in the first part of the address (httpS)
- Check for the "_" at the end of the address ( dell_rapids )
- Check that there is no period at the end of the address ( after the ".asp" part of the address). In some of the instructions, the address was written at the end a sentence and a period was put at the end address as part of the sentence punctuation.
- Check that the "//" after the "https:" is a double slash
- Check that each "/" is in the right place
- Check that each "." is in the right place
- Check that the address ends with "asp"
- Check the spelling of each section of the address between each "." and "/"
Once you are successful in making the Parent Portal appear, It is suggested that you add it to your "Favorites" drop down menu at the top of your browser. Do this with the following steps.
- Successfully go to the Parent Portal Login screen
- Do not login
- Left click the "Favorites" menu
- Left click the "Add to Favorites" bar
- Left click "OK" to put it in your default "Favorites" folder
- You can then use your "Favorites" drop down menu to load the Parent Portal Login screen anytime you have your browser loaded.